Who it’s for: Anyone looking to support their immune system with a zinc lozenge that quickly dissolves in your mouth.
What it does: Supplies you with zinc plus a blend of nutrients known to support a healthy immune system.
What sets these products apart?
- Easily digestible lozenge that works to support your immune system.
- Unlike similar supplements that only contain zinc, it delivers 10 mg of Zinc combined with 1,000 UI of Vitamin D and proprietary blend of immune-supporting nutrients.*
- Contains a proprietary blend of antoxidants that includes cranberry extract, elderberry extract, olive leaf extract and astragalus root extract
|Zinc (from zinc gluconate)
|Studies show it helps control infections by regulating the immune response, preventing or reducing inflammation. Additionally, a lack of zinc at the time of infection can cause excessive inflammation. 1|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
|A vitamin D deficiency is associated with increased risk and more severe infection, particularly in the respiratory tract. 2|
|Plant Derived Minerals||Provides a steady stream of minerals the body needs, including zinc which helps support and regulate the immune system. 1 Learn more about this product.|
Ingredients: Zinc (from zinc gluconate), Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol), proprietary blend, Plant Derived Minerals, sorbitol, xylitol, stearic acid, mixed berry flavor, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, and stevia leaf extract.
- Seasonal Immune Support Pak (30 Ct)
- Immune – Wellness Tea (56 g)
- Y-23 Immune™ Essential Oil Blend – 10 ml
- i26 Hyperimmune Egg Powder – 31 Day Supply – Canister
1 Ohio State University, 2013
2 Vitamin D and the Immune System, Journal of Investigative Medicine, 2019
3 MedicalNewsToday, 2019
4 Cleveland Clinic, Health Essentials, 20186 Key Laboratory for Space Bioscience and Biotechnology, School of Life Sciences, Northwestern Polytechnical University
5 Roxas M, Jurenka J. Colds and influenza: a review of diagnosis and conventional, botanical and nutritional considerations, 2016
6 Key Laboratory for Space Bioscience and Biotechnology, School of Life Sciences, Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2014
Use immediately upon symptoms of cold or flu. Use every 2-3 hours up to 4 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Leave lozenge in your mouth until fully dissolved.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. To prevent nausea, upset stomach, or an unpleasant metallic taste, do not exceed recommended dosage (see Suggested Use above).
There are no reviews yet.