Who it’s for: anyone seeking proper nutrition in their daily diet, and support for healthy blood sugar levels.
What it does: provides broad-spectrum, foundational nutrition (90 essential nutrients) you can’t get from food sources alone—and a product specifically formulated to support healthy blood sugar levels.
What Sets This Product Apart?
- Backed by science: each product represents Dr. Wallach’s pioneering research and life’s work, which is committed to helping people live younger, longer lives through essential nutrition.
- Designed for your life: our comprehensive product line empowers you to create your own targeted, custom program.
- Absorbable: unlike so many products on the market today, we use an exclusive, plant-derived mineral complex from one of the richest resources in the world, which helps your body actually absorb and use nutrients to improve your health.
- Potency: we blend the optimal amounts of vitamins and nutrients, so you can look and feel your best.
- Purity: from essential vitamins to organic whole foods and plant-based nutrition, each ingredient is tested to adhere to our high standards for purity before we manufacture.
- Synergizing blend combines nutrients that work optimally together.
|Beyond Tangy Tangerine® 2.0 Citrus Peach Fusion||The most advanced multi-vitamin mineral complex to date, which provides the highest quality essential nutrients for optimal health. Synergizing cofactors ensure maximum nutrient absorption and benefits.|
|Ultimate EFA Plus™||A proprietary blend of essential fatty acids (EFAs) from Borage, Flax and Fish Oils. Used as part of a healthy diet, EFAs may support cardiovascular health. 1|
|Beyond Osteo-fx™ powder||Formulated to support optimal bone and joint health, with nutrients that enhance calcium absorption in an easy-to-consume powder form. 2|
|Slender FX Sweet EZE™||Contains chromium, vanadium, and herbs, it’s formulated to be used as a part of your diet to maintain a healthy blood sugar level. 3, 4|
1 (EFAs) American Heart Association, 2014
2(Calcium) Arthritis Foundation, 2018
3(Chromium) U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, 2008
4(Vanadium) U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, 2013