Who it’s for: anyone seeking the five main collagen types to boost the health of their hair, skin, nails, joints, and immune system.
What it does: by providing a variety of collagens:
- Helps promotes healthy cartilage building for joints
- Supports joint comfort and mobility
- Supports heathy muscles, bones, and joints
- Contains nutrients that may support a healthy inflammatory response
- Promotes healthy cartilage, nails, hair, and stomach lining
What sets this product apart?
- Includes 5 main collagen types sourced from grass-fed beef, fish, cage-free chicken, and eggshell membrane
- Hyaluronic acid, turmeric, MSM, glucosamine
- Includes collagen boosting enzymes that allow the body to better utilize dosage
- Clean, sustainable ingredients from grass-fed and cage-free sources
- Different forms of collagen allow one to reap a variety of benefits including skin, muscle, and joint support.
- Natural Tropical Berry Flavor
|Hydrolyzed grass-fed beef collagen||
|Fish collagen||A type 1 collagen with the best absorption and bioavailability due to smaller particle sizes than other animal collagens.|
|Cage-free chicken collagen||A type II collagen that contains chondroitin and glucosamine, which rebuild cartilage to help:
|Eggshell membrane collagen concentrate||
|Anthocyanidin Blend||A type of flavonoid, anthocyananis act as antioxidants and fight free radicals, they may offer anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-cancer benefits. |
|Hyaluronic Acid||Helps promote skin moisture and improve skin health.|
|Turmeric||May help alleviate symptoms of joint arthritis.|
|Glucosamine HCI||When combined with other nutrients, glucosamine may help with joint pain caused by osteoarthritis.|
|MSM||May help decrease pain, stiffness, and swelling of the joints.|
 Department of Exercise Science, Physical Education, and Recreation at Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA, 2006
 Journal Nature Communications, 2015
 Department of Life Sciences (R&D), Datt Mediproducts Ltd., Gurgaon, India
 Long, F.D., R.G. Adams and D.P. Devore, 2004. Preparation of hyaluronic acid from eggshell membrane.
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed grass-fed beef collagen, fish collagen, chicken collagen, eggshell membrane collagen concentrate (includes Types I, II, III, V, X), anthocyanidin blend (cherry and cranberry supplying 5 mg anthocyanidins) hyaluronic acid, turmeric, collagen enzyme blend (protease, serrapeptase), glucosamine HCI, MSM, chondroitin sulfate, natural flavors, citric acid, natural color, xanthan gum, stevia (rebaudioside A), silica.
SUGGESTED USE: Add 1 scoop (12.5 g) of powder to 8 fl oz of water, juice or hot or cold liquid or recipe of choice.
KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSED IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
There are no reviews yet.