Who it’s for: anyone seeking proper nutrition in their daily diet, and anti-aging support.
What it does: provides broad-spectrum, foundational nutrition (90 essential nutrients) you can’t get from food sources alone—and a product specifically formulated with anti-aging properties.
What Sets This Product Apart?
- Backed by science: each product represents Dr. Wallach’s pioneering research and life’s work, which is committed to helping people live younger, longer lives through essential nutrition.
- Designed for your life: our comprehensive product line empowers you to create your own targeted, custom program.
- Absorbable: unlike so many products on the market today, we use an exclusive, plant-derived mineral complex from one of the richest resources in the world, which helps your body actually absorb and use nutrients to improve your health.
- Potency: we blend the optimal amounts of vitamins and nutrients, so you can look and feel your best.
- Purity: from essential vitamins to organic whole foods and plant-based nutrition, each ingredient is tested to adhere to our high standards for purity before we manufacture.
- Synergizing blend combines nutrients that work optimally together.
|Beyond Tangy Tangerine® 2.0 Citrus Peach Fusion||The most advanced multi-vitamin mineral complex to date, which provides the highest quality essential nutrients for optimal health. Synergizing cofactors ensure maximum nutrient absorption and benefits.|
|Ultimate EFA Plus™||A proprietary blend of essential fatty acids (EFAs) from Borage, Flax and Fish Oils. Used as part of a healthy diet, EFAs, also known as omega-3 fatty acids, may support cardiovascular health. 1|
|Beyond Osteo-fx™ powder||Formulated to support optimal bone and joint health, with nutrients like Vitamin D3, calcium, and magnesium, easily absorbed and consumed in a powder form. 2, 3, 4|
|Cell Shield RTQ||Contains a highly bioavailable, proprietary blend of three powerful antioxidants (resveratrol, turmeric, and quercetin) for potent protection against cell-damaging free radicals. 5, 6, 7|
1 (EFAs) American Heart Association, 2014
2 (Vitamin D3) Division of Rheumatology, Dept. of Internal Medicine, Korea University College of Medicine, Seoul, 2016
3 (Calcium) Arthritis Foundation, 2018
4 (Magnesium) Arthritis Foundation, 2018
5 (Resveratrol) Harvard Medical School, 2013
6(Turmeric) U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, 2018
7(Quercetin) U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, 2018
There are no reviews yet.